As per this study, the Global Edible Oil And Fat Market was valued USD 95.7 BN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 158.7 BN by 2025 with a CAGR of 7.5%.
Edible oil and fats are the esters derived from triglycerides that are rice source of calories (energy) required by body to carry out daily activities. Both edible oil and fats have similar composition, however; oils are at liquid at room temperature whereas fats are semi-solid. In human body, fats are also act as carrier of fat-soluble vitamins like vitamin A, D, E and K. Various plant based and animal based fats and oils are used for domestic purpose.
The market is experiencing a fast-paced growth owing to rising global demand for food. Rising consumption of oils and fats owing to growing food outlets, hotels, and restaurants chains are driving market growth. Also, rising disposable income, busier lifestyle has raised the demand for processed food. This, in turn, is boosting the market growth. However, increasing health conscious population and rising awareness regarding heart-related risks are restraining the market growth. Nevertheless, key manufacturers’ focus on production of healthier oils and fats with low cholesterol is expected to push the market demand high in the forecasting period.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of edible oil and fat.
The broad edible oil and fat market has been sub-grouped into type, source, form and distribution channel. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Distribution Channel
- Vegetable & Seed Oil
- Spreadable Oil & Fats
- Olive Oil
- Cooking Fats
- Convenience Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Online Store
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for edible oil and fat in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Edible Oil And Fat Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the edible oil and fat market includes Ajinomoto Co., Inc., American Vegetable Oils, Inc., Associated British Foods Plc., Beidahuang Group, Bunge Limited, Cargill Inc., CHS Inc., Conagra Foods Inc., Fuji Vegetable Oil, Inc., International Foodstuff Company Limited, Mother Dairy, Unilever Plc, United Plantations Berhad and Wilmar International Limited. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Edible Oil And Fat
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Edible Oil And Fat Market: Snapshot
4. EDIBLE OIL AND FAT MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. EDIBLE OIL AND FAT MARKET ANALYSIS BY SOURCE
- Market In Vegetable & Seed Oil
- Market In Spreadable Oil & Fats
- Market In Olive Oil
- Market In Cooking Fats
- Market In Others
6. EDIBLE OIL AND FAT MARKET ANALYSIS BY FORM
- Market In Animal
- Market In Plant
7. EDIBLE OIL AND FAT MARKET ANALYSIS BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market In Liquid
- Market In Solid
8. EDIBLE OIL AND FAT MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Supermarket
- Market In Hypermarket
- Market In Convenience Stores
- Market In Departmental Stores
- Market In Online Store
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE EDIBLE OIL AND FAT COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
10. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE EDIBLE OIL AND FAT INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- American Vegetable Oils, Inc.
- Associated British Foods Plc.
- Beidahuang Group
- Bunge Limited
- Cargill Inc.
- CHS Inc.
- Conagra Foods Inc.
- Fuji Vegetable Oil, Inc.
- International Foodstuff Company Limited
- Mother Dairy
- Unilever Plc
- United Plantations Berhad
- Wilmar International Limited
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Edible Oil And Fat
Table 2. Global Edible Oil And Fat Market By Type
Table 3. Global Edible Oil And Fat Market By Source
Table 4. Global Edible Oil And Fat Market By Form
Table 5. Global Edible Oil And Fat Market By Distribution Channel
Table 6. Global Edible Oil And Fat Market By Geography
Table 7. North America Edible Oil And Fat Market
Table 8. Europe Edible Oil And Fat Market
Table 9. Asia Pacific Edible Oil And Fat Market
Table 10. Latin America Edible Oil And Fat Market
Table 11. Middle East And Africa Edible Oil And Fat Market
Table 12. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 13. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 14. New Product Development
Table 15. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Edible Oil And Fat Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Edible Oil And Fat
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Edible Oil And Fat Market By Type
Fig. 8. Global Edible Oil And Fat Market By Source
Fig. 9. Global Edible Oil And Fat Market By Form
Fig. 10. Global Edible Oil And Fat Market By Distribution Channel
Fig. 11. Global Edible Oil And Fat Market By Geography
Fig. 12. North America Edible Oil And Fat Market
Fig. 13. Europe Edible Oil And Fat Market
Fig. 14. Asia Pacific Edible Oil And Fat Market
Fig. 15. Latin America Edible Oil And Fat Market
Fig. 16. Middle East And Africa Edible Oil And Fat Market
Fig. 17. Market Share Of Edible Oil And Fat Companies
Fig. 18. Recent Developments In Edible Oil And Fat Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.