As per this study the Global E-Cigarette Market was valued USD 12.5 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 21.42 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 8%.
Electronic cigarette or e-cigarette is the battery-powered device used to provide similar sensation as of smoking. It is alternatively termed as e-cigs, vapes, e-hookahs, mods, tank system, etc. It is basically, heats the liquid present inside the e-cigarette and converts into aerosol, which is used for smoking. The liquid is usually made up of nicotine, propylene glycol, flavors and glycerin used for improving smoking experience.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global e-cigarette market
- Revenue forecast of the global e-cigarette market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
The market is experiencing fast paced growth owing to e-cigs are relatively less hazardous as compared to traditional cigarettes. Rise in R&D for development of lesser harmful alternative for smoking is likely to propel the market growth in forecasting period. In addition to this, rising adoption of e-cigarette among the young population to quit smoking is again boosting market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of e-cigarette.
The broad e-cigarette market has been sub-grouped into product, distribution channel and aftermarket. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Distribution Channel
- Vape Shops
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for e-cigarette in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe E-Cigarette Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the e-cigarette market include Altria Group Inc., British American Tobacco plc, FIN Branding Group LLC., Imperial Brands plc., International Vapor Group, Japan Tobacco Inc., NJOY Inc., Philip Morris International Inc., Vapor Hub International Inc., and VMR Products LLC. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To E-Cigarette
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global E-Cigarette Market: Snapshot
4. E-CIGARETTE MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. E-CIGARETTE MARKET ANALYSIS BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market In Cig-A-Like
- Market In Disposable
- Market In Rechargeable
- Market In Vaporizer
- Market In Open tank
- Market In Closed System
- Market In Vape Mod
6. E-CIGARETTE MARKET ANALYSIS BY AFTERMARKET
- Market In Vape Shops
- Market In Supermarket
- Market In Online
- Market In Tobacconist
7. E-CIGARETTE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Refill
- Market In Battery & Charger
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE E-CIGARETTE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE E-CIGARETTE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Altria Group Inc.
- British American Tobacco plc.
- FIN Branding Group LLC.
- Imperial Brands plc.
- International Vapor Group
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- NJOY Inc.
- Philip Morris International Inc.
- Vapor Hub International Inc.
- VMR Products LLC
Table 1. Market Highlights Of E-Cigarette
Table 2. Global E-Cigarette Market By Product
Table 3. Global E-Cigarette Market By Distribution Channel
Table 4. Global E-Cigarette Market By Aftermarket
Table 5. Global E-Cigarette Market By Geography
Table 6. North America E-Cigarette Market
Table 7. Europe E-Cigarette Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific E-Cigarette Market
Table 9. Latin America E-Cigarette Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa E-Cigarette Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of E-Cigarette Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of E-Cigarette
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global E-Cigarette Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global E-Cigarette Market By Distribution Channel
Fig. 9. Global E-Cigarette Market By Aftermarket
Fig. 10. Global E-Cigarette Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America E-Cigarette Market
Fig. 12. Europe E-Cigarette Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific E-Cigarette Market
Fig. 14. Latin America E-Cigarette Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa E-Cigarette Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of E-Cigarette Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In E-Cigarette Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.