As per this study the Global Digital Health Market was valued USD X.XX MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD X.XX MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Digital Health is a type of technology which is concerned with healthcare systems through hardware and software solutions and services using communication modes such as smartphones, web-based analysis, emails, etc. It involves the use of information and communication technologies like telehealth and m-health to help address the health problems and challenges faced by patients. Digital Health technology is used to enhance the efficiency of personalized medicines and healthcare deliveries.
The rapid technological advancements in healthcare IT such as cloud-based storage system and increasing adoption of smartphones and tablets by healthcare professionals to track and monitor patient health and history are major factors driving market growth. However, rising security concerns for patient data such as cybersecurity threats, privacy breach including uncoordinated individual attempts are expected to hinder digital health market growth over the coming years. Whereas, increasing venture capital funding including private equity and corporate venture capital in the health IT sector will escalate the market growth over the forecast timeframe.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of digital health.
The broad digital health market has been sub-grouped into product type, component and end-user. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Product Type
- Healthcare Information Systems
- Wearable Devices
By End User
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for digital health in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Digital Health Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the digital health market include Agfa-Gevaert N.V., AT&T Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Cerner Corp., GE Healthcare, McKesson Corp., Philips Healthcare, Cisco Systems, Siemens Healthineers. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Digital Health
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Digital Health Market: Snapshot
4. DIGITAL HEALTH MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. DIGITAL HEALTH MARKET ANALYSIS BY COMPONENT
- Digital Health Market In Healthcare Information Systems
- Digital Health Market In Wearable Devices
6. DIGITAL HEALTH MARKET ANALYSIS BY END USER
- Digital Health Market In Hardware
- Digital Health Market In Software
- Digital Health Market In Services
7. DIGITAL HEALTH MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Digital Health Market In B2B
- Digital Health Market In B2C
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE DIGITAL HEALTH COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE DIGITAL HEALTH INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
- AT&T Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Cerner Corp.
- GE Healthcare
- McKesson Corp.
- Philips Healthcare
- Cisco Systems
- Siemens Healthineers
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Digital Health
Table 2. Global Digital Health Market By Product Types
Table 3. Global Digital Health Market By Component
Table 4. Global Digital Health Market By End-User
Table 5. Global Digital Health Market By Geography
Table 6. North America Digital Health Market
Table 7. Europe Digital Health Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific Digital Health Market
Table 9. Latin America Digital Health Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa Digital Health Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Digital Health Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Digital Health
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Digital Health Market By Product Types
Fig. 8. Global Digital Health Market By Component
Fig. 9. Global Digital Health Market By End-User
Fig. 10. Global Digital Health Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Digital Health Market
Fig. 12. Europe Digital Health Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific Digital Health Market
Fig. 14. Latin America Digital Health Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Digital Health Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of Digital Health Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In Digital Health Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.