As per this study the Global Desktop As A Service Market was valued USD 500 MN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 1500 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 17%.
Desktop as a service (DaaS) refers to a cloud based desktop virtualization service hosted by the third party. It is alternatively termed as hosted desktop service. DaaS provider handles, stores, secures and keep back up of the user’s data. Advantages of desktop as a service are improved data security and reliability, uninterrupted connectivity, access to remote area, better agility, total cost reduction, minimum complexity, and so on.
Rising adoption of cloud-based services is driving the market growth. Owing to benefits associated such as improved data security, uninterrupted connectivity, minimum complexity, disaster recovery and etc. is raising its demand from small and medium enterprises. In addition to this, growing trend of carry own device across all industries is again boosting the market growth. Growing adoption to centralize IT function to increase productivity of employees is likely to spur market demand in the following years. However, rising demand of high network bandwidth is anticipated to hinder market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of desktop as a service.
The broad desktop as a service market has been sub-grouped into type and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Type Market Share 2017
- Small Business Enterprise
- Medium Business Enterprise
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for desktop as a service in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Desktop As A Service Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the desktop as a service market include Amazon.com, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Leostream Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NetApp, Inc. (Solidfire), Oracle Corporation and VMware, Inc. among others. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Desktop As A Service
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Desktop As A Service Market: Snapshot
4. DESKTOP AS A SERVICE MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. DESKTOP AS A SERVICE MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Cloud Based
- Market In On-Premise
6. DESKTOP AS A SERVICE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Small Business Enterprise
- Market In Medium Business Enterprise
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE DESKTOP AS A SERVICE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE DESKTOP AS A SERVICE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Leostream Corporation.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NetApp, Inc. (Solidfire)
- Oracle Corporation
- VMware, Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Desktop As A Service
Table 2. Global Desktop As A Service Market By Type
Table 3. Global Desktop As A Service Market By Application
Table 4. Global Desktop As A Service Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Desktop As A Service Market
Table 6. Europe Desktop As A Service Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Desktop As A Service Market
Table 8. Latin America Desktop As A Service Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Desktop As A Service Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Desktop As A Service Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Desktop As A Service
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Desktop As A Service Market By Type
Fig. 8. Global Desktop As A Service Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Desktop As A Service Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Desktop As A Service Market
Fig. 11. Europe Desktop As A Service Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Desktop As A Service Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Desktop As A Service Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Desktop As A Service Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Desktop As A Service Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Desktop As A Service Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.