As per this study the Global Dental X-Rays Systems Market was valued USD 1,926.0 MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 3,092.7 MN by 2025 with a CAGR of 7%.
Dental X-rays systems are, also referred to as dental radiographs, useful in the examination of hidden dental structures, cavities, malignant or benign masses, and abnormal bone densities. Dental X-ray systems are basically used for the diagnostics and for preventive measures to aid oral related problems. X-rays are a type of radiation which is absorbed by tissues (denser tissues) and these rays pass through the soft tissues. Therefore, they are crucial diagnostic tools used to identify damages, as some diseases cannot be detected via regular dental exam.
The market has experienced significant growth in the past decade owing to the rising prevalence of oral diseases reported worldwide and the growing awareness among the people regarding oral health. The major factors that drive the market growth are the integration of dental X-rays in orthodontics, implants, and prosthetics and rising adoption of cone beam computed tomography (CT). However, high costs associated with digital X-ray systems is likely to curb the market growth. Nevertheless, the rise in the digitalization of dental X-ray systems is expected to offer numerous opportunities for industry expansion.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of dental x-rays systems.
The broad dental x-rays systems market has been sub-grouped into product, type, application and end-user. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Dental Hospitals
- Research Institution
- Forensic Laboratory
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for dental x-rays systems in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Dental X-Rays Systems Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the dental x-rays systems market include Air Techniques, Inc., Carestream Health, Inc., Cefla S.C., Danaher Corporation, LED Medical Diagnostics Inc., Midmark Corporation, Planmeca OY, Sirona Dental Systems, Inc., The Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co. Ltd., and Vatech Co. Ltd. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Dental X-Rays Systems
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Dental X-Rays Systems Market: Snapshot
4. DENTAL X-RAYS SYSTEMS MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. DENTAL X-RAYS SYSTEMS MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Market In Digital
- Market In Analog
6. DENTAL X-RAYS SYSTEMS MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Extraoral
- Market In Intraoral
- Market In Hybrid
7. DENTAL X-RAYS SYSTEMS MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USER
- Market In Diagnostic
- Market In Therapeutic
- Market In Cosmetic
- Market In Forensic
- Market In Others
8. DENTAL X-RAYS SYSTEMS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Dental Hospitals
- Market In Research Institution
- Market In Forensic Laboratory
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE DENTAL X-RAYS SYSTEMS COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
10. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE DENTAL X-RAYS SYSTEMS INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Air Techniques, Inc.
- Carestream Health, Inc
- Cefla S.C.
- Danaher Corporation
- LED Medical Diagnostics Inc.
- Midmark Corporation
- Planmeca OY
- Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
- The Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Vatech Co. Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Dental X-Rays Systems
Table 2. Global Dental X-Rays Systems Market By Types
Table 3. Global Dental X-Rays Systems Market By Product
Table 4. Global Dental X-Rays Systems Market By Application
Table 5. Global Dental X-Rays Systems Market By End-User
Table 6. Global Dental X-Rays Systems Market By Geography
Table 7. North America Dental X-Rays Systems Market
Table 8. Europe Dental X-Rays Systems Market
Table 9. Asia Pacific Dental X-Rays Systems Market
Table 10. Latin America Dental X-Rays Systems Market
Table 11. Middle East And Africa Dental X-Rays Systems Market
Table 12. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 13. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 14. New Product Development
Table 15. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Dental X-Rays Systems Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Dental X-Rays Systems
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Dental X-Rays Systems Market By Types
Fig. 8. Global Dental X-Rays Systems Market By Product
Fig. 9. Global Dental X-Rays Systems Market By Application
Fig. 10. Global Dental X-Rays Systems Market By End-User
Fig. 11. Global Dental X-Rays Systems Market By Geography
Fig. 12. North America Dental X-Rays Systems Market
Fig. 13. Europe Dental X-Rays Systems Market
Fig. 14. Asia Pacific Dental X-Rays Systems Market
Fig. 15. Latin America Dental X-Rays Systems Market
Fig. 16. Middle East And Africa Dental X-Rays Systems Market
Fig. 17. Market Share Of Dental X-Rays Systems Companies
Fig. 18. Recent Developments In Dental X-Rays Systems Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.