As per this study, the Global Data Center Cooling Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Data center cooling ensure an ideal operating temperature within a data center facility with the use of collective equipment, tools, techniques, and processes. Mainly, it’s a heat removal method which supplies cool air to the IT equipment. Data center cooling is an integral part of data center maintenance. Data center cooling is important as it is a centralized repository for the storage, management, and dissemination of data and information.
The increasing demand for cloud computing and exponential growth in data across the globe is driving market growth. Also, growing penetration of the internet along with portable devices with the internet connection is further fuelling the market growth. In addition, increasing demand for data analytics in every possible industry is again boosting the demand for data center cooling. Though, the ongoing digitalization along with technological innovations is expected to spur the opportunity in the upcoming years. However, the high cost associated with the cooling setup and high electricity consumption may restrict the market growth at a certain level.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of data center cooling.
The broad data center cooling market has been sub-grouped into solution, services, data center type and end-user. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Air Conditioners
- Economizer Systems
- Liquid Cooling Systems
- Cooling Towers
By Data Center Type
- Installation and Deployment
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Small & Medium Sized Data Centers
- Large Data Centers
- Enterprise Data Centers
- Banking/Financial Services
- IT & Telecommunication
- Energy & Power
- Central/Local Government
- Entertainment and Media
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for data center cooling in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Data Center Cooling Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the data center cooling market includes Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd., Alfa Laval, Coolcenteric., Asetek, Inc., Cisco Systems., Delta Power Solutions., Fujitsu Ltd., KG., Munters., Rittal GmbH & Co., Schneider Electric SE., Shenzhen Envicool Technology and Adaptivcool., Stulz GmbH, Coolcentric., Vertiv (Emerson Network Power). An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Data Center Cooling
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Data Center Cooling Market: Snapshot
4. DATA CENTER COOLING MARKET ANALYSIS BY SOLUTION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. DATA CENTER COOLING MARKET ANALYSIS BY SERVICES
- Market In Air Conditioners
- Market In Chillers
- Market In Economizer Systems
- Market In Liquid Cooling Systems
- Market In Cooling Towers
- Market In Others
6. DATA CENTER COOLING MARKET ANALYSIS BY DATA CENTER TYPE
- Market In Installation And Deployment
- Market In Support And Maintenance Services
7. DATA CENTER COOLING MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USER
- Market In Small & Medium Sized Data Centers
- Market In Large Data Centers
- Market In Enterprise Data Center
8. DATA CENTER COOLING MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Banking/Financial Services
- Market In Manufacturing
- Market In IT & Telecommunication
- Market In Energy & Power
- Market In Healthcare
- Market In Central/Local Government
- Market In Entertainment and Media
- Market In Others
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE DATA CENTER COOLING COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
10. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE DATA CENTER COOLING INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd.
- Alfa Laval, Coolcenteric.
- Asetek, Inc.
- Cisco Systems.
- Delta Power Solutions.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Rittal GmbH & Co.
- Schneider Electric SE.
- Shenzhen Envicool Technology and Adaptivcool.
- Stulz GmbH, Coolcentric.
- Vertiv (Emerson Network Power)
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Data Center Cooling
Table 2. Global Data Center Cooling Market By Solution
Table 3. Global Data Center Cooling Market By Services
Table 4. Global Data Center Cooling Market By Data Center Type
Table 5. Global Data Center Cooling Market By End-User
Table 6. Global Data Center Cooling Market By Geography
Table 7. North America Data Center Cooling Market
Table 8. Europe Data Center Cooling Market
Table 9. Asia Pacific Data Center Cooling Market
Table 10. Latin America Data Center Cooling Market
Table 11. Middle East And Africa Data Center Cooling Market
Table 12. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 13. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 14. New Product Development
Table 15. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Data Center Cooling Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Data Center Cooling
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Data Center Cooling Market By Solution
Fig. 8. Global Data Center Cooling Market By Services
Fig. 9. Global Data Center Cooling Market By Data Center Type
Fig. 10. Global Data Center Cooling Market By End-User
Fig. 11. Global Data Center Cooling Market By Geography
Fig. 12. North America Data Center Cooling Market
Fig. 13. Europe Data Center Cooling Market
Fig. 14. Asia Pacific Data Center Cooling Market
Fig. 15. Latin America Data Center Cooling Market
Fig. 16. Middle East And Africa Data Center Cooling Market
Fig. 17. Market Share Of Data Center Cooling Companies
Fig. 18. Recent Developments In Data Center Cooling Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.