Owing to rising demand from agriculture, mining, horticulture, paint and dye industry is driving the market growth. Rising demand from the agriculture sector owing to herbicide and fungicide is again fueling the market growth. Use of copper sulphate as an electrolyte in metal plating process is likely to upsurge the market demand. Additionally, use of copper sulphate as anti-fouling paint to suppress the growth of marine algae, weed and other floral bodies is again pushing its demand from marine and paints industry.
The latest report by Value Market Research expects the Global Copper Sulfate Market was valued USD 600 million in 2017 and is likely to reach at USD 875 million by 2024 with CAGR of 5%.
AGRICULTURE DOMINATED THE APPLICATION SEGMENT
In 2017, agriculture led the application segment by accounting major market share. Use of copper sulfate as a weed suppressor, fungicide and herbicide, it is driving its application in agricultural sector. Rising demand for food and increased R&D for effective fungicide and herbicides to protect farm yield is again fueling the segment growth. Apart from this, it also acts as micronutrient in copper deficient soil is further boosting the market demand in agricultural application.
ASIA PACIFIC LED THE REGIONAL MARKET
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated the market and has accounted for over 2/3rd of the total market share in 2017. Rise in agricultural activities due to increased population leading to the growing demand of agricultural yield is driving the regional market growth.
KEY PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
Allan Chemical Corporation, ATOTECH, NOAH Technologies Corporation and WEGO Chemical & Mineral Corp. are the major players of the market. Some of the players are investing in plant to stream the production process to cater end-use industries. For instance, Camrova Signs Binding LOI for Investment in Small-scale Copper Plant in Chile.
As per this study the Global Copper Sulphate Market was valued USD 600 MN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 844.3 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 5%.
Copper sulphate alternatively as cupric sulphate is a bright blue colored inorganic compound having chemical formula CuSO4. It is highly toxic, odorless, crystalline compound used to suppress the weed and fungal growth. It was formally known as blue vitriol, roman vitriol, and blue stone. Copper sulphate is extensively used as herbicide, fungicide, micronutrient and also act as plating and surface treating agent for various applications.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global copper sulphate market
- Revenue forecast of the global copper sulphate market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
The copper sulphate market is majorly driven on account of robust demand from agricultural sector. Copper sulphate is extensively used in synthesis of fungicide, used as weed killer in water bodies and also prevents damping of seeds; this is again fueling market demand in various sectors. Also, it is used as electrolyte in copper refining and copper plating process, is fueling its demand in metal industry. Furthermore, rising demand of copper sulphate as activator for mineral processing is again pushing its market growth uphill.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of copper sulphate.
The broad copper sulphate market has been sub-grouped into application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Mining And Metallurgy
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for copper sulphate in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Copper Sulphate Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the copper sulphate market include Allan Chemical Corporation, ATOTECH, NOAH Technologies Corporation and WEGO Chemical & Mineral Corp. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Copper Sulphate
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Copper Sulphate Market: Snapshot
4. COPPER SULPHATE MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. COPPER SULPHATE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Agriculture
- Market In Mining And Metallurgy
- Market In Chemical
- Market In Construction
- Market In Healthcare
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE COPPER SULPHATE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
7. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE COPPER SULPHATE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Allan Chemical Corporation
- NOAH Technologies Corporation.
- WEGO Chemical & Mineral Corp.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Copper Sulphate
Table 2. Global Copper Sulphate Market By Application
Table 3. Global Copper Sulphate Market By Geography
Table 4. North America Copper Sulphate Market
Table 5. Europe Copper Sulphate Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific Copper Sulphate Market
Table 7. Latin America Copper Sulphate Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa Copper Sulphate Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Copper Sulphate Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Copper Sulphate
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Copper Sulphate Market By Application
Fig. 8. Global Copper Sulphate Market By Geography
Fig. 9. North America Copper Sulphate Market
Fig. 10. Europe Copper Sulphate Market
Fig. 11. Asia Pacific Copper Sulphate Market
Fig. 12. Latin America Copper Sulphate Market
Fig. 13. Middle East And Africa Copper Sulphate Market
Fig. 14. Market Share Of Copper Sulphate Companies
Fig. 15. Recent Developments In Copper Sulphate Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.