As per this study the Global Condom Market was valued USD X.XX MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD X.XX MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
By Distribution Channel
A condom is a thin rubber sheath designed to be used by both male and female during sexual intercourse. It is usually made up of thin latex, polyurethane, nitrile, polyisoprene or lambskin. It is mainly used as a contraceptive but can also prevent chances of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) to a certain extent.
The growing population at a rapid pace generated the need for effective population control measures are driving the market growth. Increasing awareness among consumers about sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and sexually transmitted infections (STIs), are also fueling the market growth. Rising investments in public health campaigns and marketing programs by the government in rural and urban areas are also boosting the demand in the market. In addition, continuous innovations in terms of ribbed, flavored, and glow-in-dark in condom market is again boosting the demand. However, availability of substitutes such as contraceptive pills is hampering the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of condom.
The broad condom market has been sub-grouped into Material type, distribution Channel and end-user. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Material Type
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for condom in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Condom Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the condom market include Ansell Ltd., B Holding Group LLC., Caution wear, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Cupid Ltd., Fuji Latex Co. Ltd., Graphic Armor LLC., HLL Life Care Ltd., Karex Industries Sdn. Bhd., Mankind Pharma, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc. and Sagami Rubber Industries. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Condom
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Condom Market: Snapshot
4. CONDOM MARKET ANALYSIS BY MATERIAL TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. CONDOM MARKET ANALYSIS BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market In Latex
- Market In Non-Latex
6. CONDOM MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USER
- Market In Offline
- Market In online
7. CONDOM MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Men
- Market In Women
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE CONDOM COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE CONDOM INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Ansell Ltd.
- B Holding Group LLC.
- Caution wear
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Cupid Ltd.
- Fuji Latex Co. Ltd.
- Graphic Armor LLC.
- HLL Life Care Ltd.
- Karex Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Mankind Pharma
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc.
- Sagami Rubber Industries
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Condom
Table 2. Global Condom Market By Material Type
Table 3. Global Condom Market By Distribution Channel
Table 4. Global Condom Market By End-User
Table 5. Global Condom Market By Geography
Table 6. North America Condom Market
Table 7. Europe Condom Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific Condom Market
Table 9. Latin America Condom Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa Condom Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Condom Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Condom
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Condom Market By Material Types
Fig. 8. Global Condom Market By Distribution Channel
Fig. 9. Global Condom Market By End-User
Fig. 10. Global Condom Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Condom Market
Fig. 12. Europe Condom Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific Condom Market
Fig. 14. Latin America Condom Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Condom Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of Condom Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In Condom Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.