Rising demand for condensing units in air conditioners & refrigeration equipment, steam plants and other end-use industries are driving the market growth. Increasing commercial spaces such as offices, complexes, hotels, malls & others are also likely to foster the demand for condensing unit market. Moreover, shift in preference of consumers towards consumption of frozen food products along with rising disposable income are the factors driving the condensing unit market.
As per the latest report added by Value Market Research, Global Condensing Unit Market was valued at USD 15.21 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 28.10 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 10.8%.
BY APPLICATION, COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION DOMINATED THE SEGMENT
Commercial refrigeration led the application segment on account of increasing number of malls, hotels, offices and other commercial complexes. This segment is expected to reach at USD XX.X MN by the end of the year 2024.
AIR COOLED CONDENSING SYSTEM LED THE PRODUCT SEGMENT
Air-cooled condensing system has dominated product segment owing to wide scope in commercial application coupled with low setup & maintenance cost is driving the segment growth. Air-cooled condensing system is predicted to reach up to USD XX.X MN by the end of the year 2024. Moreover, the rising scarcity of water globally is another factor contributing in the growth of air-cooled condensing systems segment.
GEOGRAPHICALLY, APAC LED THE SEGMENT
Asia-Pacific has gained dominance over the regional segment owing to the growing consumption of frozen & chilled food products which require cold storage is the key driver driving the market growth. APAC is anticipated to reach up to USD XX.X MN by the end of the year 2024. Growing power, chemical & HVAC industries within the Asia-Pacific region is boosting the regional market growth.
KEY PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
Advansor A/S, Baltimore Aircoil Company, Inc., Bitzer Kühlmaschinenbau GmbH, Carrier Commercial Corporation, Danfoss GmbH, Emerson Electric Company, GEA Group, Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration, Officine Mario Dorin S.P.A. and SCM Frigo SPA are the prominent players of the condensing unit market.
As per this study, the Global Condensing Unit Market was valued at USD 15.21 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 28.10 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 10.8%. By volume, the market was estimated at XX.X K Units in 2017 and is expected to reach XX.X K Units by 2024 with a CAGR of X.X%.
A condensing unit is a combination of the compressor, refrigerants, pumps, fans, and tubing system to accomplish the flow of the refrigerant. Basically, the condensing unit uses a condensing medium such as air or water, in order to absorb heat from the vapor. Transfer of heat from vapor to the condensing medium leads to temperature falls to the saturation point, and it condenses to a liquid. The condensing units are of three types based on the condensing medium, namely air-cooled, water-cooled and evaporative (combination of air and water). In addition, they are widely adopted for use in the commercial, residential and industrial sector such as geothermal and other energy generation plants.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global condensing unit market
- Volume and revenue forecast of the global condensing unit market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
The changing food consumption trends coupled with the rapid growth of the frozen foods market is the most prominent factor fuelling the demand for condensing units. Rising demand for storage of frozen foods leads to growth in commercial refrigeration equipment. This, in turn, will fuel the condensing unit market growth. In recent years, demand for frozen food has begun to grow, owing to changing consumer lifestyles and rising incomes that drive the expenditure on convenient food.
Increasing adoption of natural refrigerant followed by improvement in energy efficiency, growing food-processing industry in the developing countries are the factors driving market growth. Whereas, stringent environmental regulations on refrigerants/gases used in condensing units may hamper the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of condensing unit.
The broad condensing unit market has been sub-grouped into type and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Application Market Share 2017
- Air-Cooled Condensing Unit
- Water-Cooled Condensing Unit
- Evaporative Condensing Unit
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Industrial Refrigeration
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for condensing unit in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Condensing Unit Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the condensing unit market includes Advansor A/S, Baltimore Aircoil Company, Inc., Bitzer Kühlmaschinenbau GmbH, Carrier Commercial Corporation, Danfoss GmbH, Emerson Electric Company, GEA Group, Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration, Officine Mario Dorin S.P.A., and SCM Frigo SPA. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Condensing Unit Market
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Condensing Unit Market: Snapshot
4. CONDENSING UNIT MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. CONDENSING UNIT MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Air-Cooled Condensing Unit
- Market In Water-Cooled Condensing Unit
- Market In Evaporative Condensing Unit
6. CONDENSING UNIT MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Commercial Refrigeration
- Market In Industrial Refrigeration
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE CONDENSING UNIT COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Canada Market Estimates By Segments
- Mexico Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE CONDENSING UNIT INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Advansor A/S
- Baltimore Aircoil Company, Inc.
- Bitzer Kühlmaschinenbau GmbH
- Carrier Commercial Corporation
- Danfoss GmbH
- Emerson Electric Company
- GEA Group
- Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration
- Officine Mario Dorin S.P.A.
- SCM Frigo SPA
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Condensing Unit
Table 2. Global Condensing Unit Market By Types
Table 3. Global Condensing Unit Market By Application
Table 4. Global Condensing Unit Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Condensing Unit Market
Table 6. Europe Condensing Unit Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Condensing Unit Market
Table 8. Latin America Condensing Unit Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Condensing Unit Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Condensing Unit Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Condensing Unit
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Condensing Unit Market By Types
Fig. 8. Global Condensing Unit Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Condensing Unit Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Condensing Unit Market
Fig. 11. Europe Condensing Unit Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Condensing Unit Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Condensing Unit Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Condensing Unit Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Condensing Unit Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Condensing Unit Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.