The global demand for Coil Coating Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX.X MN by 2025 from USD XX.X MN in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019- 2025.
Coil coating or pre-painting is an industrial process for efficiently coating coils of metals before fabrication into the end product. The aluminum and steel substrate is mostly used in coil manufacturing. Coating products include polyester, silicone modified polyester, polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), polyurethane (PU), plastisol, epoxides, and acrylics. Coil coating has application across construction, automotive, appliances, HVAC, and furniture.
The growing advancement in furniture & appliances across the globe is primarily driving the market growth. The rapidly growing construction industry is again accelerating market growth. However, increasing demand for lightweight materials in the automobile industry is likely to hinder the market demand. Whereas, increasing demand for fluoropolymer coatings for architectural applications is expected to provide potential opportunity over the forecast period.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of coil coating.
The entire coil coating market has been sub-categorized into product and application. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
- Silicone Modified Polyester
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
- Polyurethane (PU)
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for coil coating market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe Coil Coating Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the coil coating market include Akzo Nobel N.V., Axalta Coating Systems LLC, BASF SE, Beckers Group, Bulk Chemicals Incorporated, Dura Coat Products, Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Nippon Paint Co. Ltd., PPG Industries Inc., The Dow Chemical Company and The Valspar Corporation. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Coil Coating
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Coil Coating Market: Snapshot
4. COIL COATING MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. COIL COATING MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Polyester
- Market In Silicone Modified Polyester
- Market In Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
- Market In Polyurethane (PU)
- Market In Plastisol
- Market In Others
6. COIL COATING MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Construction
- Market In Automotive
- Market In Appliances
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE COIL COATING COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE COIL COATING INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Axalta Coating Systems LLC
- BASF SE
- Beckers Group
- Bulk Chemicals Incorporated
- Dura Coat Products, Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Nippon Paint Co. Ltd.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- The Valspar Corporation
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Coil Coating
Table 2. Global Coil Coating Market By Product
Table 3. Global Coil Coating Market By Application
Table 4. Global Coil Coating Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Coil Coating Market
Table 6. Europe Coil Coating Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Coil Coating Market
Table 8. Latin America Coil Coating Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Coil Coating Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Coil Coating Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Coil Coating
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Coil Coating Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global Coil Coating Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Coil Coating Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Coil Coating Market
Fig. 11. Europe Coil Coating Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Coil Coating Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Coil Coating Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Coil Coating Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Coil Coating Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Coil Coating Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.