Growing adoption of bioinformatics for diagnosis and treatment is driving the market growth. Use of clinical decision support system to minimize human-based error is again fueling its application in the healthcare sector. Increasing population suffering from chronic and fatal diseases coupled with an increase in need of reducing healthcare expenditure is again pushing the market growth. In addition to this, high demand of CDS for improving diagnostic accuracy and precision medicine is again boosting its demand in research laboratories.
The latest report by Value Market Research expects the Global Clinical Decision Support Market to reach USD 1288.6 million by 2025. It was valued USD 802.5 million in 2018. The report foresees a 7% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
Therapeutics CDS dominated the product segment
In 2018, therapeutics CDS led the segment by accounting major market share. Rising use of CDS in healing therapies to give proper data regarding treatment, alerts regarding drug interaction, medication and dosage risks, allergies, etc. to enhance patient care is driving its application for therapeutic purpose.
Drug allergy alert emerged as the leading application segment
By application, drug allergy alert has dominated the segment by accounting major market share in 2018. Rising cases of drug allergies have generated high demand for drug allergy screening to prevent medication error is contributing in the segment growth.
North America dominated the regional market
Geographically, North America led the market owing to soaring demand for healthcare IT solution. The rising rate of human-based error, increase in population surging from chronic illness, and rising focus on quality healthcare are some of the prominent factors boosting the market growth.
Major players of the market
Allscripts, Cerner Corporation, Elsevier, Epic Systems Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Mckesson Corporation, Medical Information Technology, Inc, Truven Health Analytics, Wolters Kluwer and Zynx Health are the key players of the clinical decision support system market.
As per this study the Global Clinical Decision Support Market was valued USD 802.5 MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 1,288.6 MN by 2025 with a CAGR of 7%.
Clinical decision support (CDS) provides person-specific information to the clinicians, staff and patients regarding the patient’s healthcare. It enhances decision-making in the critical workflow by offering organized clinical knowledge to improve health and healthcare delivery. CDS majorly impacts the quality, safety and efficiency of the healthcare provided.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global clinical decision support market
- Revenue forecast of the global clinical decision support market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
The market is growing majorly on account of rise in demand for quality healthcare across the globe. Rising adoption of bioinformatics especially in healthcare facilities is again fueling the market growth. Also, increasing usage of CDS for improving diagnostic accuracy and precision medicine is again boosting its demand in research laboratories. Favorable initiatives by government coupled by increasing rate of medication errors are again pushing the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of clinical decision support.
The broad clinical decision support market has been sub-grouped into product and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Diagnostic CDS
- Therapeutics CDS
- Drug Allergy Alert
- Drug-Drug Interaction
- Clinical Reminder
- Clinical Guideline
- Drug Dosing Support
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for clinical decision support in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Clinical Decision Support Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the clinical decision support market include Allscripts, Cerner Corporation, Elsevier, Epic Systems Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Mckesson Corporation, Medical Information Technology, Inc, Truven Health Analytics, Wolters Kluwer and Zynx Health. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Clinical Decision Support
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Clinical Decision Support Market: Snapshot
4. CLINICAL DECISION SUPPORT MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. CLINICAL DECISION SUPPORT MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Diagnostic CDS
- Market In Therapeutics CDS
6. CLINICAL DECISION SUPPORT MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Drug Allergy Alert
- Market In Drug-Drug Interaction
- Market In Clinical Reminder
- Market In Clinical Guideline
- Market In Drug Dosing Support
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE CLINICAL DECISION SUPPORT COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE CLINICAL DECISION SUPPORT INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Cerner Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Mckesson Corporation
- Medical Information Technology, Inc.
- Truven Health Analytics
- Wolters Kluwer
- Zynx Health
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Clinical Decision Support
Table 2. Global Clinical Decision Support Market By Product
Table 3. Global Clinical Decision Support Market By Application
Table 4. Global Clinical Decision Support Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Clinical Decision Support Market
Table 6. Europe Clinical Decision Support Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Clinical Decision Support Market
Table 8. Latin America Clinical Decision Support Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Clinical Decision Support Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Clinical Decision Support Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Clinical Decision Support
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Clinical Decision Support Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global Clinical Decision Support Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Clinical Decision Support Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Clinical Decision Support Market
Fig. 11. Europe Clinical Decision Support Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Clinical Decision Support Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Clinical Decision Support Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Clinical Decision Support Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Clinical Decision Support Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Clinical Decision Support Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.