As per this study the Global Chiropractic Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Chiropractic is a noninvasive therapy, which deals with the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system. It also deals with the effects of musculoskeletal disorders on the nervous system of the patient. It emphasis on the manual treatment by spinal adjustment, correcting alignment problems and supporting the body's natural ability to heal itself without the surgical treatment. The professionals who carried out these practices are called chiropractors.
The increasing demand for the non-invasive treatment of chronic pain along with the growing awareness of chiropractic is driving the market growth. Increasing cases of the back, shoulder, foot, neck pain and headaches owing to changing lifestyle are again fuelling the market growth. On the other hand, the need of frequent visit to the doctor’s office in chiropractic may hamper market growth. Whereas, efforts to reduce unnecessary procedures and tests within the chiropractic industry and franchising are anticipated to augment demand over the forecast period.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of chiropractic.
The broad chiropractic market has been sub-grouped into type and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for chiropractic in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Chiropractic Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the chiropractic market includes Allied Health of Wisconsin, S.C., P.C., Chiro One Wellness Centers, LLC, Chiropractic Strategies Group, Inc., Emergency Chiropractic PC, Landmark Healthcare Services, Inc., Lbi Starbucks DC 3, Magen David Community Center, Inc., Multi-Specialty Healthcare Group, LLC, Parsons Gregory V Advanced Chiropractic Clinic, Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic, Inc., Silverman Chiropractic Center, DC PCA and The Joint Corp. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Chiropractic
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Chiropractic Market: Snapshot
4. CHIROPRACTIC MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. CHIROPRACTIC MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Solo Clinic
- Market In Group
6. CHIROPRACTIC MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Urban
- Market In Suburban
- Market In Rural
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE CHIROPRACTIC COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE CHIROPRACTIC INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Allied Health of Wisconsin, S.C., P.C.
- Chiro One Wellness Centers, LLC
- Chiropractic Strategies Group, Inc.
- Emergency Chiropractic PC
- Landmark Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Lbi Starbucks DC 3
- Magen David Community Center, Inc.
- Multi-Specialty Healthcare Group, LLC
- Parsons Gregory V Advanced Chiropractic Clinic
- Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic, Inc.
- Silverman Chiropractic Center, DC PCA
- The Joint Corp.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Chiropractic
Table 2. Global Chiropractic Market By Types
Table 3. Global Chiropractic Market By Application
Table 4. Global Chiropractic Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Chiropractic Market
Table 6. Europe Chiropractic Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Chiropractic Market
Table 8. Latin America Chiropractic Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Chiropractic Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Chiropractic Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Chiropractic
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Chiropractic Market By Types
Fig. 8. Global Chiropractic Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Chiropractic Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Chiropractic Market
Fig. 11. Europe Chiropractic Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Chiropractic Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Chiropractic Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Chiropractic Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Chiropractic Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Chiropractic Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.