In accordance with this study, the Global Carbon Black Market value registered in 2018 was close to USD XXX BN and is predicted to outstretch revenue by USD XXX BN in 2025 with a CAGR of X.XX% during the period of 2019-2025.
Carbon black is an elemental carbon which is in the form of fine or aggregate particles that are formed by incomplete combustion or decomposition of hydrocarbons under controlled temperature and pressure. Major types of carbon black are furnace black, thermal black, acetylene black, and gas black. Carbon black is used in a wide range of materials to enhance their performance in terms of physical, electric, and optical properties. Moreover, carbon black is extensively used in various formulations with different rubber types to customize the performance properties of tires.
The increasing demand for carbon black from the tire industry owing to its effect on mechanical and dynamic properties of tires is stimulating the market growth. Furthermore, increasing demand from the rubber industry as carbon black is majorly used as a filler to achieve reinforcing effects is boosting the market growth. However, the availability of substitute such as silica could hinder the market growth.
The report has been created by using crucial tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis to help businesses around the globe navigate opportunities and challenges in the rapidly evolving marketplace with clarity. These tools also serve the detailed information of each application/product segment in the global market of carbon black.
The study offers a decisive view of the global carbon black market by segmenting it in terms of application. The report analyzes these subsets with respect to the regional segmentation. This research study will prepare marketers for the evolving needs of their customers.
- High Performance Coatings
This section covers carbon black market for the regions North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Regional segmentation has been done based on the present and future trends in the global carbon black market along with the individual application segment across all the prominent region.
Europe Carbon Black Market By Revenue (USD MN)
This research report also includes profiles of major companies operating in the global market. Some of the prominent players operating in the global carbon black market are Asahi Carbon Co. Ltd. , Atlas Organic Pvt. Ltd. , Birla Carbon , Bridgestone Corp. , Cabot Corp. , China Synthetic Rubber Corporation (CSRC) , Continental Carbon Co. , Himadri Companies & Industries Ltd. (HCIL) , Mitsubishi Chemicals , OCI Company Ltd. , OMSK Carbon Group , Orion Engineered Carbons Holdings GmbH, Ralson Goodluck Carbon , Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co. , Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd, and others. This section cover profiling of major players in terms of important aspects such as company overview, financial overview, business strategy, and recent developments undertaken during the forecast horizon.
The projections featured in the report have been derived by using primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been carried out by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Corporate Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different trade publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Carbon Black
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Carbon Black Market: Snapshot
4. CARBON BLACK MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. CARBON BLACK MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Carbon Black Market In Tires
- Carbon Black Market In High Performance Coatings
- Carbon Black Market In Plastics
- Carbon Black Market In Others
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE CARBON BLACK COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
7. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE CARBON BLACK INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Asahi Carbon Co. Ltd.
- Atlas Organic Pvt. Ltd.
- Birla Carbon
- Bridgestone Corp.
- Cabot Corp.
- China Synthetic Rubber Corporation (CSRC)
- Continental Carbon Co.
- Himadri Companies & Industries Ltd. (HCIL)
- Mitsubishi Chemicals
- OCI Company Ltd.
- OMSK Carbon Group
- Orion Engineered Carbons Holdings GmbH
- Ralson Goodluck Carbon
- Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co.
- Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Carbon Black
Table 2. Global Carbon Black Market By Application
Table 3. Global Carbon Black Market By Geography
Table 4. North America Carbon Black Market
Table 5. Europe Carbon Black Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific Carbon Black Market
Table 7. Latin America Carbon Black Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa Carbon Black Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Carbon Black Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Carbon Black
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Carbon Black Market By Application
Fig. 8. Global Carbon Black Market By Geography
Fig. 9. North America Carbon Black Market
Fig. 10. Europe Carbon Black Market
Fig. 11. Asia Pacific Carbon Black Market
Fig. 12. Latin America Carbon Black Market
Fig. 13. Middle East And Africa Carbon Black Market
Fig. 14. Market Share Of Carbon Black Companies
Fig. 15. Recent Developments In Carbon Black Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.