As per this study the Global Car Sharing Market was valued USD XXX MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XXX MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
By Fuel Type
By Business Model
Car sharing is a concept of owning a car for a short period time for occasional use of a vehicle. Car sharing is convenient, environmentally friendly, and carefree. Also, it is less expensive because it can be rented on the basis of hour. It can be classified into round-trip car sharing and peer-to-peer car sharing, point-to-point free-floating car sharing, point-to-point station-based car sharing.
Growing demand for cost-effective and convenient mobility systems along with the advancement in the transportation system is predominantly fueling the market growth. Increasing usage of car sharing to reduce the number of private cars on road thereby minimizing the pollution level in the environment is another prominent factor fueling the market demand. However, limited internet access across the various underdeveloped region is projected to curb market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of car sharing.
The broad car sharing market has been sub-grouped into car, fuel type, business model, and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for car sharing in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Car sharing Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the car sharing market includes cambio Mobilitätsservice GmbH & Co. KG, Car2Go Ltd., CarShare Australia Pty. Ltd., Cityhop Ltd., Communauto inc., DriveNow GmbH & Co. KG, Ekar FZ LLC, Getaround Inc., HOURCAR, Locomute (Pty.) Ltd., and others. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Car sharing
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Car sharing Market: Snapshot
4. CAR SHARING MARKET ANALYSIS BY CAR
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. CAR SHARING MARKET ANALYSIS BY FUEL TYPE
- Market In Economy
- Market In Executive
- Market In Luxury
6. CAR SHARING MARKET ANALYSIS BY BUSINESS MODEL
- Market In Electric
- Market In Fuel-Based
7. CAR SHARING MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
- Market In Round-Trip
- Market In One-Way
8. CAR SHARING MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Business
- Market In Private
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE CAR SHARING COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
10. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE CAR SHARING INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- cambio Mobilitätsservice GmbH & Co. KG
- Car2Go Ltd.
- CarShare Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Cityhop Ltd.
- Communauto inc.
- DriveNow GmbH & Co. KG
- Ekar FZ LLC
- Getaround Inc.
- Locomute (Pty.) Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Car Sharing
Table 2. Global Car Sharing Market By Car
Table 3. Global Car Sharing Market By Fuel Type
Table 4. Global Car Sharing Market By Business Model
Table 5. Global Car Sharing Market By Application
Table 6. Global Car Sharing Market By Geography
Table 7. North America Car Sharing Market
Table 8. Europe Car Sharing Market
Table 9. Asia Pacific Car Sharing Market
Table 10. Latin America Car Sharing Market
Table 11. Middle East And Africa Car Sharing Market
Table 12. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 13. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 14. New Product Development
Table 15. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Car Sharing Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Car Sharing
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Car Sharing Market By Car
Fig. 8. Global Car Sharing Market By Fuel Type
Fig. 9. Global Car Sharing Market By Business Model
Fig. 10. Global Car Sharing Market By Application
Fig. 11. Global Car Sharing Market By Geography
Fig. 12. North America Car Sharing Market
Fig. 13. Europe Car Sharing Market
Fig. 14. Asia Pacific Car Sharing Market
Fig. 15. Latin America Car Sharing Market
Fig. 16. Middle East And Africa Car Sharing Market
Fig. 17. Market Share Of Car Sharing Companies
Fig. 18. Recent Developments In Car Sharing Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.