The global demand for Car leasing Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX.X MN by 2025 from USD XX.X MN in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019 - 2025.
Car leasing is a plan, where a contract is made between two parties that is lessor and lessee. The lessor grants the right to the lessee to use the car for a period of time. It’s a cost-effective plan for owning a car, as it costs less than the car finance plan. Car leasing may cover the general expenses of the car by the lessor itself, as a result, a lessee need not undertake all the maintenance expenses of the car.
The car leasing market is witnessing substantial growth owing to its cost-effective method of acquiring a car. Increasing mobility demands and vehicle preference toward a specific model are again accelerating market growth. Governments across the globe are offering subsidies and tax reforms to include electric vehicles and to boost the penetration of the electric vehicle is expected to propel demand over the forecast period.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of car leasing.
The entire car leasing market has been sub-categorized into end-user. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
- Commercial Customers
- Non-Commercial Customers
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for car leasing market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe Car Leasing Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the car leasing market include ALD Automotive, Arval (BNP Paribas), ExpatRide International, LeasePlan Corporation N.V. and Sixt SE. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Car Leasing
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Car Leasing Market: Snapshot
4. CAR LEASING MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USER
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. CAR LEASING MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Commercial Customers
- Market In Non-Commercial Customers
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE CAR LEASING COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
7. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE CAR LEASING INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- ALD Automotive
- Arval (BNP Paribas)
- ExpatRide International
- LeasePlan Corporation N.V.
- Sixt SE
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Car Leasing
Table 2. Global Car Leasing Market By End-User
Table 3. Global Car Leasing Market By Geography
Table 4. North America Car Leasing Market
Table 5. Europe Car Leasing Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific Car Leasing Market
Table 7. Latin America Car Leasing Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa Car Leasing Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Car Leasing Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Car Leasing
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Car Leasing Market By End-User
Fig. 8. Global Car Leasing Market By Geography
Fig. 9. North America Car Leasing Market
Fig. 10. Europe Car Leasing Market
Fig. 11. Asia Pacific Car Leasing Market
Fig. 12. Latin America Car Leasing Market
Fig. 13. Middle East And Africa Car Leasing Market
Fig. 14. Market Share Of Car Leasing Companies
Fig. 15. Recent Developments In Car Leasing Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.