The global demand for Cannabis Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX.X MN by 2025 from USD XX.X MN in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019- 2025.
By Crop Variety
Cannabis is a medicinal, recreational and fiber plant belongs to the cannabaceae family. It is also known as marijuana and is one of the widely used drugs after tobacco and alcohol. It is available in the form of flowers, concentrates, capsules, topicals, edibles, and beverages.
The growing medicinal application of cannabis is driving market growth. The increasing legalization of cannabis in most of the region is again accelerating market growth. Increasing usage of cannabis for smoking by using small pipes, bongs, paper-wrapped joints, tobacco leaf-wrapped blunts or roach clips is further boosting the demand. However, complex regulatory structure for the usage of cannabis is likely to hamper the market growth. Whereas, new product development via research and novel product delivery solutions is expected to create potential opportunity over the forecast period.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of cannabis.
The entire cannabis market has been sub-categorized into usage and crop variety. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
- Cannabis Indica
- Cannabis Sativa
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for cannabis market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe Cannabis Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the cannabis market include Aphria Inc., Aurora Cannabis Inc., CanniMed Therapeutics Inc., Canopy Growth Corp., Cara Therapeutics Inc., GW Pharmaceuticals PLC, Insys Therapeutics Inc., MedReLeaf Corp., Scotts Miracle-Gro Co. and Sprott Inc. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Cannabis
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Cannabis Market: Snapshot
4. CANNABIS MARKET ANALYSIS BY USAGE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. CANNABIS MARKET ANALYSIS BY CROP VARIETY
- Market In Medical
- Market In Recreational
6. CANNABIS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Cannabis Indica
- Market In Cannabis Sativa
- Market In Other Crop Varieties
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE CANNABIS COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Aphria Inc.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc.
- CanniMed Therapeutics Inc.
- Canopy Growth Corp.
- Cara Therapeutics Inc.
- GW Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Insys Therapeutics Inc.
- MedReLeaf Corp.
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Co.
- Sprott Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Cannabis
Table 2. Global Cannabis Market By Usage
Table 3. Global Cannabis Market By Crop Variety
Table 4. Global Cannabis Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Cannabis Market
Table 6. Europe Cannabis Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Cannabis Market
Table 8. Latin America Cannabis Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Cannabis Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Cannabis Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Cannabis
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Cannabis Market By Usage
Fig. 8. Global Cannabis Market By Crop Variety
Fig. 9. Global Cannabis Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Cannabis Market
Fig. 11. Europe Cannabis Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Cannabis Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Cannabis Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Cannabis Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Cannabis Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Cannabis Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.