Brain computer interface is technological advancement approach to communicate between the human brain and computer system. It is extensively used to restore simple communication to people those are physically disabled and other severe movement disorders. The BCI market is majorly driving on the account of growing R&D activities for the treatment of major brain injuries & disorders, cerebrovascular diseases, and sleeping disorders.
As per the new market study added by Value Market Research, the Global Brain Computer Interface Market was valued at USD 944.5 MN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 1,822.2 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 9.9%.
NON-INVASIVE IS EMERGES AS THE LEADING PRODUCT SEGMENT
Non-invasive segment has dominated in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX.X MN by the end of 2024. The rising demand for non-invasive technology in the products such as amplifiers, gaming sticks, and headsets is the key factor supporting the market to gain pace. Moreover, the increasing usage of non-invasive products for home control and communication is projected to boost the segment growth.
RESTORATION OF DISABILITIES IS PROJECTED TO GAIN HYPE
Mobility rehabilitation is a form of physical rehabilitation used for the patients who have mobility issues, to restore their lost functions and regain previous levels of mobility. The segment is estimated to gain strong growth owing to the growing adoption of advanced technology in assisting impaired people to carry out activities independently such as operating wheelchairs, prosthetics, and other instruments. As per the study, restoration of disabilities is expected to touch USD XX.X MN revenue by the end of 2024.
HEALTHCARE SECTOR EMERGES AS THE LEADING END-USER INDUSTRY
The healthcare sector was leading the segment in 2017 and projected to surpass USD XX.X MN by the end of 2024. Owing to rising usage for the treatment of neurological diseases, sleep disorders, paralytic patients and in studying neuroscience.
NORTH AMERICA HOLD THE HIGHEST SHARE IN GLOBAL BCI MARKET
North America is leading in the global market of brain computer interface. The increasing research and development activities along with the rising investment in the healthcare sectors are the key factors majorly driving the BCI market growth. Additionally, North America market is also growing on the account of rising prevalence of neurodegenerative disease along with the growing innovation in technology in terms of the BCI system. It has estimated that by the end of 2024, North America region will generate the USD XX.X MN revenue in the brain computer interface market.
KEY COMPETITORS DRIVE THE GLOBAL MARKET
The major players of the global brain computer interface market are Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc., Cadwell Laboratories Inc., Cortech Solutions, Inc., Emotiv, Inc., Guger Technologies OEG, Mind Solutions Inc., Neurosky, Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, OpenBCI, Quantum Applied Science and Research, Inc.
As per this study, the Global Brain Computer Interface market was valued USD 944.5 MN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 1,822.2 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 9.9%.
A brain computer interface (BCI) develops a direct channel between the human brain and the computer. Brain computer interface technology represents a highly growing field of research with application systems. Brain computer interface technology is a powerful and rapidly developing form of technology which has a variety of potential applications. It offers applications in medical fields ranging from prevention to neuronal rehabilitation for serious injuries. BCI technology is also suitable for the military and gaming & communication sector.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global brain computer interface market
- Revenue forecast of the global brain computer interface market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Brain computer interface technology research studies are encouraged as they majorly benefit in improving the health of individuals. Growing research in the development of treatments for fatal conditions such as brain disorders and injuries, sleep disorders and cerebrovascular diseases is driving the growth of the market. Technological advancement in BCI technology is especially in the military, entertainment, gaming, communication, and control is further supporting the market growth. However, lack of expertise along with security & ethical issues related to BCI technologies, are expected to restrain the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of brain computer interface.
The broad brain computer interface market has been sub-grouped into type, application and end-user. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By End-User Market Share 2017
- Partially Invasive
- Restoration Of Disabilities
- Repair Of Brain Function
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for brain computer interface in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Brain Computer Interface Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the brain computer interface market includes Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc., Cadwell Laboratories Inc., Cortech Solutions, Inc., Emotiv, Inc., Guger Technologies OEG, Mind Solutions Inc., Neurosky, Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, OpenBCI, Quantum Applied Science and Research, Inc. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Brain Computer Interface
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Brain Computer Interface Market: Snapshot
4. BRAIN COMPUTER INTERFACE MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. BRAIN COMPUTER INTERFACE MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Invasive
- Market In Non-Invasive
- Market In Partially Invasive
6. BRAIN COMPUTER INTERFACE MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USER
- Market In Restoration Of Disabilities
- Market In Repair Of Brain Function
- Market In Others
7. BRAIN COMPUTER INTERFACE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Healthcare
- Market In Military
- Market In Manufacturing
- Market In Others (Gaming And Communication)
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE BRAIN COMPUTER INTERFACE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Canada Market Estimates By Segments
- Mexico Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE BRAIN COMPUTER INTERFACE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc.
- Cadwell Laboratories Inc.
- Cortech Solutions, Inc.
- Emotiv, Inc.
- Guger Technologies OEG
- Mind Solutions Inc.
- Neurosky, Inc.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Quantum Applied Science and Research, Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Brain Computer Interface
Table 2. Global Brain Computer Interface Market By Types
Table 3. Global Brain Computer Interface Market By Application
Table 4. Global Brain Computer Interface Market By End-User
Table 5. Global Brain Computer Interface Market By Geography
Table 6. North America Brain Computer Interface Market
Table 7. Europe Brain Computer Interface Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific Brain Computer Interface Market
Table 9. Latin America Brain Computer Interface Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa Brain Computer Interface Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Brain Computer Interface Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Brain Computer Interface
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Brain Computer Interface Market By Types
Fig. 8. Global Brain Computer Interface Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Brain Computer Interface Market By End-User
Fig. 10. Global Brain Computer Interface Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Brain Computer Interface Market
Fig. 12. Europe Brain Computer Interface Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific Brain Computer Interface Market
Fig. 14. Latin America Brain Computer Interface Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Brain Computer Interface Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of Brain Computer Interface Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In Brain Computer Interface Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.