The growing demand of efficient packaging solution to increased shelf life of products is driving the market demand. Rising demand from food and beverage, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and other end-user sectors is again fueling the market growth. Also, rising demand for relatively cheap, durable, efficient, convenience packaging solution across all end-use industries is likely to foster market demand. Moreover, excellent properties such as gas & aroma resistance, UV resistant, high strength, better transparency and electrical insulation are again boosting the market growth.
The latest report by Value Market Research expects the Global BOPET Film Market to reach USD 11 billion by 2024. It was valued USD 6.5 billion in 2017. The report foresees 6.5% CAGR from 2018 to 2024.
BY APPLICATION, PACKAGING ACCOUNTED MAXIMUM MARKET SHARE
In 2017, packaging accounted for major market share owing to superior clarity, chemical and abrasion resistant, good optical clarity, etc. are the factors driving segment growth. Also, rising demand of safe and high barrier packaging solution, especially in food and beverage, pharmaceutical industry to ensure product safety, is further fueling the segment growth.
ASIA PACIFIC LED THE REGIONAL MARKET
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated the market by accounting 2/3rd of the total market share in 2017. Growing population, increase in disposable income and rising awareness regarding food safety is driving the regional market growth. Also, increased use of cosmetics especially among the female population is further contributing the market growth.
KEY PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
Flexfilms launched two BOPET films: FlexMetProtect-F-HBP-M is an aluminum foil replacement metallised high-barrier BOPET film. The second, FlexPet F-HPF is a puncture resistant, nylon replacement BOPET film. Some of the prominent players of the BOPET film market include DuPont Teijin Films, JBF, Jindal, Kolon, Mitsubishi, Polyplex, SKC Films, SRF, Terphane and Toray.
As per this study the Global BOPET Film Market was valued USD 6.5 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 10.1 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 6.5%.
BOPET or biaxially oriented polyethylene terephthalate film is a clear, flexible, high performance polyester film mainly used for packaging application. These films posses’ high tensile strength, better chemical, dimensional stability, reflectivity, and electrical insulation along with gas and aroma barrier properties. BOPET films are suitable in food packaging, electric insulation, printing sheets, pharmaceutical, aviation and marine application.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global BOPET film market
- Revenue forecast of the global BOPET film market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
The market has witnessed significant growth in past few years owing to rising demand from cosmetic and food and beverage industry. Use of BOPET to improve shelf life of the products is again fueling the market growth. Owing to excellent properties such as high strength, better chemical stability and electrical insulation and gas resistance is boosting the market demand across various end-user industry.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of BOPET film.
The broad BOPET film market has been sub-grouped into application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Electrical Insulation & Magnetic Products
- Graphic Arts
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for BOPET film in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe BOPET Film Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the BOPET film market includes DuPont Teijin Films, JBF, Jindal, Kolon, Mitsubishi, Polyplex, SKC Films, SRF, Terphane and Toray. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To BOPET Film
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global BOPET Film Market: Snapshot
4. BOPET FILM MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. BOPET FILM MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Packaging
- Market In Electrical Insulation & Magnetic Products
- Market In Graphic Arts
- Market In Imaging
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE BOPET FILM COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
7. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE BOPET FILM INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- DuPont Teijin Films
- SKC Films
Table 1. Market Highlights Of BOPET Film
Table 2. Global BOPET Film Market By Application
Table 3. Global BOPET Film Market By Geography
Table 4. North America BOPET Film Market
Table 5. Europe BOPET Film Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific BOPET Film Market
Table 7. Latin America BOPET Film Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa BOPET Film Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of BOPET Film Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of BOPET Film
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global BOPET Film Market By Application
Fig. 8. Global BOPET Film Market By Geography
Fig. 9. North America BOPET Film Market
Fig. 10. Europe BOPET Film Market
Fig. 11. Asia Pacific BOPET Film Market
Fig. 12. Latin America BOPET Film Market
Fig. 13. Middle East And Africa BOPET Film Market
Fig. 14. Market Share Of BOPET Film Companies
Fig. 15. Recent Developments In BOPET Film Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.