As per this study the Global Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market was valued USD 175.3 MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 268.0 MN by 2025 with a CAGR of 6.25%.
Bile duct cancer is also referred to as cholangiocarcinoma. This process involves the mutation of epithelial cells originated in the bile ducts. Basically, the bile duct is a network of the tube that connects the liver to the gall bladder in the human body. The bile duct is intended to carry a fluid called bile which is secreted in the liver and stored in the gall bladder. The primary function of bile is the breakdown of fats during digestion. The most common symptoms of bile duct cancer (cholangiocarcinoma) are abdominal pain, abnormal function of the liver, weight loss, and discoloration of stool and urine. This medical condition can also affect liver fluke infections, cholangitis, and exposure to thorium dioxide.
The global bile duct cancer drug market is mainly growing on the account of rising in the prevalence of bile duct cancer patient’s worldwide, technological innovation in terms of treatment and increasing spending’s in the health care sector. Additionally, rising research and development by pharmaceutical companies for the development of novel therapy through extensive research is also fueling market growth. Further, rising initiatives towards potential treatment for the bile duct cancer and advanced healthcare facilities is also propelling market growth. However, high cost and issues associated with the approval of drugs are acting as a major barrier to the market.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of bile duct cancer drug.
The broad bile duct cancer drug market has been sub-grouped into application and product. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for bile duct cancer drug in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the bile duct cancer drug market include Accord Healthcare Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Celgene Corporation, Delcath Systems Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffman-La Roche AG, Fresenius Kabi AG, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Mylan N.V., Pfizer, Inc., and Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Bile Duct Cancer Drug
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market: Snapshot
4. BILE DUCT CANCER DRUG MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. BILE DUCT CANCER DRUG MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Market In Hospitals
- Market In Clinics
- Market In Others
6. BILE DUCT CANCER DRUG MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In 5-fluorouracil
- Market In Gemcitabine
- Market In Cisplatin
- Market In Capecitabine
- Market In Oxaliplatin
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE BILE DUCT CANCER DRUG COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE BILE DUCT CANCER DRUG INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Accord Healthcare Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Celgene Corporation
- Delcath Systems Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffman-La Roche AG,
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Bile Duct Cancer Drug
Table 2. Global Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market By Application
Table 3. Global Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market By Product
Table 4. Global Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market
Table 6. Europe Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market
Table 8. Latin America Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Bile Duct Cancer Drug
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market By Application
Fig. 8. Global Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market By Product
Fig. 9. Global Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market
Fig. 11. Europe Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Bile Duct Cancer Drug Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Bile Duct Cancer Drug Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Bile Duct Cancer Drug Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.