The global demand for Autonomous Ships Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX.X MN by 2025 from USD XX.X MN in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019- 2025.
The autonomous ship is a watercraft piloted by AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology. Autonomous ships consist of radar, LIDAR, high definition cameras, thermal imaging, and sonar. They have different levels of autonomous operations including fully manned ships to partially operated, remotely operated, partially autonomous and fully autonomous unmanned ships.
The increasing use of automation to reduce human errors and risks is primarily driving the market growth. Increasing budgets of shipping companies for the incorporation of ICT (information and communication technology) in vessels is again accelerating the market growth. In addition to this, increasing demand for situational awareness in vessels is further fuelling market growth. On the other hand, the vulnerability of ships to cyber threats due to automation is expected to hamper the market growth. Whereas, various initiatives for the development of autonomous ships are expected to create demand over the forecast period.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of autonomous ships.
The entire autonomous ships market has been sub-categorized into type and application. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
- Partially Autonomous
- Fully Autonomous
- Military And Security
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for autonomous ships market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe Autonomous Ships Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the autonomous ships market include ASV Global, Automated Ships Ltd., Kongsberg Gruppen ASA, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines/Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc and Vigor Industrial. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Autonomous Ships
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Autonomous Ships Market: Snapshot
4. AUTONOMOUS SHIPS MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. AUTONOMOUS SHIPS MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Partially Autonomous
- Market In Fully Autonomous
6. AUTONOMOUS SHIPS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Commercial
- Market In Military And Security
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE AUTONOMOUS SHIPS COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE AUTONOMOUS SHIPS INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- ASV Global
- Automated Ships Ltd.
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- Mitsui O.S.K. Lines/Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co.
- Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc
- Vigor Industrial
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Autonomous Ships
Table 2. Global Autonomous Ships Market By Types
Table 3. Global Autonomous Ships Market By Application
Table 4. Global Autonomous Ships Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Autonomous Ships Market
Table 6. Europe Autonomous Ships Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Autonomous Ships Market
Table 8. Latin America Autonomous Ships Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Autonomous Ships Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Autonomous Ships Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Autonomous Ships
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Autonomous Ships Market By Types
Fig. 8. Global Autonomous Ships Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Autonomous Ships Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Autonomous Ships Market
Fig. 11. Europe Autonomous Ships Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Autonomous Ships Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Autonomous Ships Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Autonomous Ships Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Autonomous Ships Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Autonomous Ships Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.