Growing geriatric population coupled with the rising prevalence of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bone cancer, and other musculoskeletal disorders are driving the market growth. Growing count of sportsperson suffering from bone ligament joint injuries is again pushing the market growth. Growing adoption of arthroscopy owing to minimally invasive technique is again propelling the market growth. Also, ongoing R&D for development of more efficient medical devices and tools are again pushing the market growth uphill.
The latest report by Value Market Research expects the Global Arthroscopy Device Market to reach USD 6.4 billion by 2025. It was valued USD 4 billion in 2018. The report foresees a 6% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
Arthroscopy implant dominated the product segment
In 2018, arthroscopy implant emerged as the leading segment and has accounted for maximum market share. Owing to the availability of customized implants to mimic the damaged bone-ligament joint structure, is driving the segment demand. Availability of various types of mobile and fixed implants with specific designs to impart smoother movement of the joints is again fueling the segment growth.
Knee arthroscopy gained maximum market share
By application, knee arthroscopy dominated the segment in 2018. Growing geriatric population prone to knee related chronic conditions is driving the demand for knee replacement surgeries. Also, the rising prevalence of anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are again boosting the market growth.
North America led the regional market
Regionally, North America emerged as the leading market in 2018 and has accounted highest market share. Rising elderly population coupled with the growing prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders is driving the regional market growth. Established medical infrastructure leading to rising adoption of advanced surgical devices with robotic assistance is further pushing the market growth uphill.
Major players of the market
Arthrex Inc., Bioventus LLC, Cannuflow Incorporated, Johnson & Johnson, KARL STORZ Ltd, NuOrtho Surgical, Inc., OrthoSpace, Richard Wolf GmbH, ROG, Smith & Nephew Plc., and Stryker are some of the major manufacturers of the arthroscopy device market
As per this study the Global Arthroscopy Devices Market was valued USD 4 BN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 6.4 BN by 2025 with a CAGR of 6%.
Arthroscopy devices are used to examine bone disorder such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, tendinitis, and bone tumor. These devices are used during the surgery surgeons use arthroscopy as a means of examining inside the joints. During arthroscopic surgery, a small device is implanted through the incision into a joint. The tiny lens and fiber optic light of the arthroscope is then connected to a camera and monitor which allows the orthopedic surgeon to examine inside the joint and perform different procedures as per the requirement.
The rise of the geriatric population along with advancement in technology in the medical and healthcare sector is likely to foster the market growth. Also, the growing prevalence of various bone-related disorder worldwide is again expected to boost market growth. Rising use of robotics across the healthcare sector is expected to create more potential for arthroscopic devices market.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of arthroscopy devices.
The broad arthroscopy devices market has been sub-grouped into product and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Arthroscopic implants
- Fluid management systems
- Arthroscopic shaver systems
- Arthroscopic Radio Frequency Devices
- RF Generator
- RF Probes & Wands
- Arthroscopic Visualization
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Spine Arthroscopy
- Foot & Ankle Arthroscopy
- Shoulder & Elbow Arthroscopy
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for arthroscopy devices in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Arthroscopy Devices Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the arthroscopy devices market include Arthrex Inc., Bioventus LLC, Cannuflow Incorporated, Johnson & Johnson, KARL STORZ Ltd, NuOrtho Surgical, Inc., OrthoSpace, Richard Wolf GmbH, ROG, Smith & Nephew Plc., and Stryker. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Arthroscopy Devices
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Arthroscopy Devices Market: Snapshot
4. ARTHROSCOPY DEVICES MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. ARTHROSCOPY DEVICES MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Arthroscopic implants
- Market In Arthroscope
- Market In Fluid management systems
- Market In Arthroscopic shaver systems
- Market In Arthroscopic Radio Frequency Devices
- Market In RF Generator
- Market In RF Probes & Wands
- Market In Footswitch
- Market In Arthroscopic Visualization
- Market In Other
6. ARTHROSCOPY DEVICES MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Knee Arthroscopy
- Market In Hip Arthroscopy
- Market In Spine Arthroscopy
- Market In Foot & Ankle Arthroscopy
- Market In Shoulder & Elbow Arthroscopy
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE ARTHROSCOPY DEVICES COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE ARTHROSCOPY DEVICES INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Arthrex Inc.
- Bioventus LLC
- Cannuflow Incorporated
- Johnson & Johnson
- KARL STORZ Ltd
- NuOrtho Surgical, Inc.
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Smith & Nephew Plc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Arthroscopy Devices
Table 2. Global Arthroscopy Devices Market By Product
Table 3. Global Arthroscopy Devices Market By Application
Table 4. Global Arthroscopy Devices Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Arthroscopy Devices Market
Table 6. Europe Arthroscopy Devices Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Arthroscopy Devices Market
Table 8. Latin America Arthroscopy Devices Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Arthroscopy Devices Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Arthroscopy Devices Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Arthroscopy Devices
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Arthroscopy Devices Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global Arthroscopy Devices Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Arthroscopy Devices Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Arthroscopy Devices Market
Fig. 11. Europe Arthroscopy Devices Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Arthroscopy Devices Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Arthroscopy Devices Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Arthroscopy Devices Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Arthroscopy Devices Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Arthroscopy Devices Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.