As per this study the Global Arachidonic Acid Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%. By volume, the market was estimated XX.X Tons in 2018 and is expected to reach XX.X Tons by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Arachidonic acid (ARA) is a polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid essential for normal body health. It’s an integral constituent of the biological cell membrane and necessary for the function of all cells, especially for the nervous system, skeletal muscle, and immune system. Arachidonic acid has applications in infant formula products, pharmaceuticals, women nutrition products, and others.
The increasing demand for infant formula products coupled with growing applications in food industries such as women nutrition products is driving market growth. Also, rising applications in pharmaceutical for the production of tablets, injections, and syrups are further fuelling the market growth. Additionally, regulatory approval for use of ARA in infant food along with growing childcare awareness is also supporting the market growth. On the other hand, the high cost associated with the production of ARA may hinder market growth. Whereas, expanding biotechnology sector across emerging economies is expected to create potential opportunity over the forecast period.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of arachidonic acid.
The broad arachidonic acid market has been sub-grouped into form and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Infant Formula
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for arachidonic acid in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Arachidonic Acid Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the arachidonic acid market include A&Z Food Additives Co. Ltd., Avanti Polar Lipids, Inc., Bio-Techne Corporation, CABIO Biotech (Wuhan) Co., Ltd., Cargill, Incorporated, Cayman Chemical, Guangdong Runke Bioengineering Co. Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V. and Merck KgaA. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Arachidonic Acid
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Arachidonic Acid Market: Snapshot
4. ARACHIDONIC ACID MARKET ANALYSIS BY FORM
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. ARACHIDONIC ACID MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Solid
- Market In Solvent
6. ARACHIDONIC ACID MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Infant Formula
- Market In Supplement
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE ARACHIDONIC ACID COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE ARACHIDONIC ACID INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- A&Z Food Additives Co. Ltd.
- Avanti Polar Lipids, Inc.
- Bio-Techne Corporation
- CABIO Biotech (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Cayman Chemical
- Guangdong Runke Bioengineering Co. Ltd.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Merck KgaA
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Arachidonic Acid
Table 2. Global Arachidonic Acid Market By Form
Table 3. Global Arachidonic Acid Market By Application
Table 4. Global Arachidonic Acid Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Arachidonic Acid Market
Table 6. Europe Arachidonic Acid Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Arachidonic Acid Market
Table 8. Latin America Arachidonic Acid Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Arachidonic Acid Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Arachidonic Acid Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Arachidonic Acid
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Arachidonic Acid Market By Form
Fig. 8. Global Arachidonic Acid Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Arachidonic Acid Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Arachidonic Acid Market
Fig. 11. Europe Arachidonic Acid Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Arachidonic Acid Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Arachidonic Acid Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Arachidonic Acid Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Arachidonic Acid Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Arachidonic Acid Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.