The Aqueous Polyurethane Dispersion (APUD) market is majorly driven by stringent regulation imposed on usage of organic solvents in end-use industries. High demand of natural and synthetic leather across the globe is fueling the market growth. In addition to this, exceptional properties such as quick drying time, abrasion and temperature impact resistance and better weather stability, has widened its use in industrial and commercial industry. Moreover, a shift in demand from solvent-borne coating towards waterborne system coating is likely to augment the market demand in upcoming timespan.
The latest report by Value Market Research expects the Global Aqueous Polyurethane Dispersion Market was valued at USD 950 million in 2017 and is likely to reach USD 1250 million by 2024 with CAGR of 4%.
COATING AND ADHESIVE LED THE APPLICATION SEGMENT
In 2017, coating and adhesive dominated the application segment and has accounted for over 35% of the total market share and is expected to continue the dominance in the forecasting period. Owing to effective substitute for the organic solvent and strict environment policies regarding emission of VOC and hazardous air pollutant is driving the segment growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC DOMINATED THE MARKET
In 2017, Asia-Pacific led the regional market owing to rising demand from emerging economies such as China and India, is driving the market growth. Also, growing luxury goods and leather demand is further fueling the regional market growth.
KEY PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
Alberdingk Boley Inc., BASF, Baxenden Chemicals Ltd., Bayer MaterialScience, Chemtura Corporation, Cytec Industries Inc., Dow Chemical Company, Hauthaway Corporation, Lubrizol and Mitsui Chemicals Inc. are the major player ruling the aqueous polyurethane dispersion market.
As per this study the Global Aqueous PU Dispersion Market was valued USD 950 MN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 1,250.1 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 4.0%. By volume, the market was estimated at XXX KT in 2017 and is expected to reach XXX KT by 2024 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Aqueous polyurethane dispersion (APUD) is the class of water-borne polyurethane extensively used in coatings and adhesives, textile finishing, and leather finishing. Structurally, it is binary colloid system dispersed in water polyurethane particles. Commercial available APUD is semi-transparent, milky white liquid with relatively low viscosity. Exceptional properties of APUD are lustrous, inflammable, quick drying time, and abrasion & temperature impact resistance.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global aqueous PU dispersion market
- Volume and Revenue forecast of the global aqueous PU dispersion market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
The APUD market is majorly driven by stringent regulation imposed on usage of organic solvents in end-use industries. Owing to exceptional properties such as quick drying time, abrasion and temperature impact resistance and better weather stability has widened its use in industrial and commercial industry. However, the relatively higher cost is expected to hinder the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of aqueous PU dispersion.
The broad aqueous PU dispersion market has been sub-grouped into application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Coating And Adhesive
- Textile Finishing
- Natural Leather Finishing
- Synthetic Leather
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for aqueous PU dispersion in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Aqueous PU Dispersion Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the aqueous PU dispersion market include Alberdingk Boley Inc., BASF, Baxenden Chemicals Ltd., Bayer MaterialScience, Chemtura Corporation, Cytec Industries Inc., Dow Chemical Company, Hauthaway Corporation, Lubrizol and Mitsui Chemicals Inc. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Aqueous PU Dispersion
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Aqueous PU Dispersion Market: Snapshot
4. AQUEOUS PU DISPERSION MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. AQUEOUS PU DISPERSION MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Coating And Adhesive
- Market In Textile Finishing
- Market In Natural Leather Finishing
- Market In Synthetic Leather
- Market In Others
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE AQUEOUS PU DISPERSION COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
7. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE AQUEOUS PU DISPERSION INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Alberdingk Boley Inc.
- Baxenden Chemicals Ltd.
- Bayer MaterialScience
- Chemtura Corporation
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- Dow Chemical Company
- Hauthaway Corporation
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Aqueous PU Dispersion
Table 2. Global Aqueous PU Dispersion Market By Application
Table 3. Global Aqueous PU Dispersion Market By Geography
Table 4. North America Aqueous PU Dispersion Market
Table 5. Europe Aqueous PU Dispersion Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific Aqueous PU Dispersion Market
Table 7. Latin America Aqueous PU Dispersion Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa Aqueous PU Dispersion Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Aqueous PU Dispersion Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Aqueous PU Dispersion
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Aqueous PU Dispersion Market By Application
Fig. 8. Global Aqueous PU Dispersion Market By Geography
Fig. 9. North America Aqueous PU Dispersion Market
Fig. 10. Europe Aqueous PU Dispersion Market
Fig. 11. Asia Pacific Aqueous PU Dispersion Market
Fig. 12. Latin America Aqueous PU Dispersion Market
Fig. 13. Middle East And Africa Aqueous PU Dispersion Market
Fig. 14. Market Share Of Aqueous PU Dispersion Companies
Fig. 15. Recent Developments In Aqueous PU Dispersion Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.