As per this study, the Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market was valued USD 111.5 BN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 238.9 MN by 2025 with a CAGR of 11.5%.
Counterfeit refers to the unauthorized production of patented or trademarked products. Anti-counterfeit packaging refers to prevention of sensitive products from piracy or counterfeit. It includes protection of holograms, labels, barcodes and radio frequency identification devices and thus protects the integrity of the products packaged. Anti-counterfeit packaging is a usual practice used in food & beverage, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industry to reduce health risk.
Growing customer awareness regarding piracy leading to rising demand for safe packaging is driving the market growth. Increased spending and focus for brand protection by major players are boosting the market growth. In addition to this, rising effects of counterfeit in food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and other industries are again boosting the demand of anti-counterfeit packaging.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of anti-counterfeit packaging.
The broad anti-counterfeit packaging market has been sub-grouped into technology and end-user. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Printing & Coding
- Food And Beverage
- Consumer Electronics
- Clothing & Apparel
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for anti-counterfeit packaging in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the anti-counterfeit packaging market include 3M, Advanced Track & Trace, Alien Technology LLC, AlpVision, Angstrom Technologies Inc., Atlantic Zeiser GmbH, Avery Dennison Corp., CCL Industries Inc., Datamax-O'neil, DuPont, Nosco Inc., Sicpa Holding SA, Spectra Systems Corporation and TruTag Technologies Inc. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Anti-Counterfeit Packaging
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market: Snapshot
4. ANTI-COUNTERFEIT PACKAGING MARKET ANALYSIS BY TECHNOLOGY
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. ANTI-COUNTERFEIT PACKAGING MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USER
- Market In RFID
- Market In Printing & Coding
- Market In Hologram
- Market In Others
6. ANTI-COUNTERFEIT PACKAGING MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Food And Beverage
- Market In Pharmaceutical
- Market In Cosmetics
- Market In Consumer Electronics
- Market In Clothing & Apparel
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE ANTI-COUNTERFEIT PACKAGING COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE ANTI-COUNTERFEIT PACKAGING INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Advanced Track & Trace
- Alien Technology LLC
- Angstrom Technologies Inc.
- Atlantic Zeiser GmbH
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Nosco Inc.
- Sicpa Holding SA
- Spectra Systems Corporation
- TruTag Technologies Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Anti-Counterfeit Packaging
Table 2. Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market By Technology
Table 3. Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market By End-User
Table 4. Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
Table 6. Europe Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
Table 8. Latin America Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Anti-Counterfeit Packaging
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market By Technology
Fig. 8. Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market By End-User
Fig. 9. Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
Fig. 11. Europe Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.