As per this study the Global Aerospace Plastics Market was valued at USD 9.75 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 16.7 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 8%. By volume, the market was estimated at XXX Tons in 2017 and is expected to reach XXX Tons by 2024 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Aerospace Plastics are lightweight construction material which possesses the excellent strength to weight ratio and corrosion resistance characteristics. These material are basically used to manufacture the main body of the aircraft and composite such as CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastics) required for defense aerospace application. They help in reducing the weight of an aircraft, thereby making it lighter, safer, and more economical.
Growing demand from aviation industry along with the rising awareness regarding benefits of aerospace plastic is the key factor fueling industry expansion. Increasing demand for lightweight material in order to improve aircraft fuel efficiency and performance are also some of the major factor driving their demand. Rising production of business jets exclusively used for traveling is also likely to contribute towards the growth of the market.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of aerospace plastics.
The broad aerospace plastics market has been sub-grouped into application and end-use. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Airframe & Fuselage
- Flight deck & Cockpit
- Cabin Areas
- Wings & Rotor Blades
- Others (Wing box, engine etc.)
- Commercial freighter aircrafts
- Rotary aircrafts
- General aviation
- Military aircrafts
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for aerospace plastics in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Aerospace Plastics Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the aerospace plastics market includes BASF SE, Cytec Industries Inc., Ensinger GmbH., Evonik Industries AG, Hexcel Corporation., HITCO Carbon Composites, Inc, Holding Company Composite, Hyosung Corporation, Kaman Aerospace Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Premium Aerotec GmbH, Solvay S.A., Toho Tenax Co. Ltd., and Toray Carbon Fibers America Inc.. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Aerospace Plastics
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Aerospace Plastics Market: Snapshot
4. AEROSPACE PLASTICS MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. AEROSPACE PLASTICS MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USE
- Market In Airframe & Fuselage
- Market In Flight deck & Cockpit
- Market In Cabin Areas
- Market In Empennage
- Market In Wings & Rotor Blades
- Market In Others (Wing box, engine etc.)
6. AEROSPACE PLASTICS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Commercial freighter aircrafts
- Market In Rotary aircrafts
- Market In General aviation
- Market In Military aircrafts
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE AEROSPACE PLASTICS COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE AEROSPACE PLASTICS INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- BASF SE
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- Ensinger GmbH.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Hexcel Corporation.
- HITCO Carbon Composites, Inc
- Holding Company Composite
- Hyosung Corporation
- Kaman Aerospace Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Premium Aerotec GmbH
- Solvay S.A.
- Toho Tenax Co. Ltd.
- Toray Carbon Fibers America Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Aerospace Plastics
Table 2. Global Aerospace Plastics Market By Application
Table 3. Global Aerospace Plastics Market By End-Use
Table 4. Global Aerospace Plastics Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Aerospace Plastics Market
Table 6. Europe Aerospace Plastics Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Aerospace Plastics Market
Table 8. Latin America Aerospace Plastics Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Aerospace Plastics Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Aerospace Plastics Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Aerospace Plastics
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Aerospace Plastics Market By Application
Fig. 8. Global Aerospace Plastics Market By End-Use
Fig. 9. Global Aerospace Plastics Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Aerospace Plastics Market
Fig. 11. Europe Aerospace Plastics Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Aerospace Plastics Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Aerospace Plastics Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Aerospace Plastics Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Aerospace Plastics Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Aerospace Plastics Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.