As per this study the Global Advanced Wound Care Market was valued USD 10 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 13.6 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 4.5%.
Chronic wounds are slow healing, painful and hard to heal wounds which are mainly caused due to either among poor circulation, diabetes, infections, burns, various types of ulcers, surgery, etc. Hence, advanced wound care offers solution to heal chronic and acute wound. These protect and heal the wound by maintaining moist environment around the wound. It allows flow of oxygen to and fro, protects from infection and maintains temperature and promotes healing.
Rising prevalence of diabetes and infections, which results in slow healing of the wounds, is one of the major factors driving the market demand. Rising spending on healthcare, growing elderly population, and increasing demand for efficient treatment to heal complex wound are anticipated to push the market growth uphill. However, high cost of advanced wound care products coupled with low awareness among the patients is presumed to restrain the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of advanced wound care.
The broad advanced wound care market has been sub-grouped into product and end-user. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Moist Wound Dressing
- Wound Therapy Devices
- Active Wound Care
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Homecare Settings
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for advanced wound care in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Advanced Wound Care Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the advanced wound care market includes 3M Company, Acelity L.P. Inc., Alliqua BioMedical, Inc., BSN Medical GmbH, Coloplast A/S., ConvaTec Healthcare B S.à.r.l., Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, Medtronic plc., Mölnlycke Health Care AB (a subsidiary of INVESTOR AB) and Smith & Nephew plc. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Advanced Wound Care
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Advanced Wound Care Market: Snapshot
4. ADVANCED WOUND CARE MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. ADVANCED WOUND CARE MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USER
- Market In Moist Wound Dressing
- Market In Wound Therapy Devices
- Market In Active Wound Care
6. ADVANCED WOUND CARE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Hospitals & Clinics
- Market In Homecare Settings
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE ADVANCED WOUND CARE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE ADVANCED WOUND CARE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- 3M Company
- Acelity L.P. Inc.
- Alliqua BioMedical, Inc.
- BSN Medical GmbH
- Coloplast A/S.
- ConvaTec Healthcare B S.à.r.l.
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
- Medtronic plc.
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB (a subsidiary of INVESTOR AB)
- Smith & Nephew plc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Advanced Wound Care
Table 2. Global Advanced Wound Care Market By Product
Table 3. Global Advanced Wound Care Market By End-User
Table 4. Global Advanced Wound Care Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Advanced Wound Care Market
Table 6. Europe Advanced Wound Care Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Advanced Wound Care Market
Table 8. Latin America Advanced Wound Care Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Advanced Wound Care Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Advanced Wound Care Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Advanced Wound Care
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Advanced Wound Care Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global Advanced Wound Care Market By End-User
Fig. 9. Global Advanced Wound Care Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Advanced Wound Care Market
Fig. 11. Europe Advanced Wound Care Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Advanced Wound Care Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Advanced Wound Care Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Advanced Wound Care Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Advanced Wound Care Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Advanced Wound Care Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.