Growing usage in adhesives, coatings, inks, toner, lubricants, leather treatment products, polishes, waxes, and other products is driving the market growth. Rising demand from the petroleum industry owing to gasoline additive is contributing the market growth.
The latest report by Value Market Research expects the Global 1,2,4- Trimethylbenzene Market to reach USD 705.5 million by 2024. It was valued USD 545.0 billion in 2017. The report foresees a 3.8% CAGR from 2018 to 2024.
Trimellitic Anhydride (TMA) dominated the application segment
In 2018, Trimellitic Anhydride (TMA) led the segment by accounting highest market share. Growing demand from paints and coating industry for the production of surface coatings, inks, dyes, polyimide paint, high-grade polyurethane paint, etc. is driving the segment growth. Apart from thi, use of 1,2,4 TMA in pharmaceutical and agrochemical sector is pushing the segment demand.
Asia Pacific dominated the regional market
Geographically, Asia Pacific led the market in 2018 owing to high demand for paints and coating. Growing construction activities, especially in developing countries such as China and India coupled with rise in adoption of new resins, coating and formulation, is also pushing the market growth high.
Major players of the market
The key players of the market include AKW Group, Alfa Aesar, DHC Solvent Chemie GmbH, Flint Hills Resources, Jiangsu Hualun Chemical Industry Co., Ltd, Jiangsu Zhengdan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Nanjing Juji Petrochemical Limited and SIMAGCHEM
As per this study, the Global 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market was valued USD 545.0 MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 705.5 MN by 2025 with a CAGR of 3.8%.
1,2,4-trimethylbenezene (TMB) also known as pseudocumene is a flammable, colorless liquid with a strong scent. Naturally, it is found in coal tar and petroleum. 1,2,4-trimethylbenezene is nearly insoluble in water but is soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, diethyl ether and benzene. It is used as gasoline additive, paint, and lacquer thinner, and also used in producing dyes and some prescribed drugs.
Rising demand from pharmaceutical, paints and coating, oil and gas and other end-use industries is driving the market growth. Use of 1,2,4-trimethylbenezene as a solvent in the production of cleaners, coating, inks, and printing industry is boosting its demand. Rising demand of 1,2,4-trimethylbenzne especially from the petroleum industry to improve the performance of gasoline is another factor fueling the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis, and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of 1,2,4-trimethylbenezene.
The broad 1,2,4-trimethylbenezene market has been sub-grouped into an application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Trimellitic Anhydride (TMA)
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for 1,2,4-trimethylbenezene in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the 1,2,4-trimethylbenezene market include AKW Group, Alfa Aesar, DHC Solvent Chemie GmbH, Flint Hills Resources, Jiangsu Hualun Chemical Industry Co., Ltd, Jiangsu Zhengdan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Nanjing Juji Petrochemical Limited and SIMAGCHEM. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market: Snapshot
4. 1,2,4-TRIMETHYLBENEZENE MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. 1,2,4-TRIMETHYLBENEZENE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Trimellitic Anhydride (TMA)
- Market In 1,3,5-Trimethylbenzene
- Market In Others
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE 1,2,4-TRIMETHYLBENEZENE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
7. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE 1,2,4-TRIMETHYLBENEZENE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- AKW Group
- Alfa Aesar
- DHC Solvent Chemie GmbH
- Flint Hills Resources
- Jiangsu Hualun Chemical Industry Co., Ltd
- Jiangsu Zhengdan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Juji Petrochemical Limited
Table 1. Market Highlights Of 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene
Table 2. Global 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market By Application
Table 3. Global 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market By Geography
Table 4. North America 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market
Table 5. Europe 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market
Table 7. Latin America 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market By Application
Fig. 8. Global 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market By Geography
Fig. 9. North America 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market
Fig. 10. Europe 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market
Fig. 11. Asia Pacific 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market
Fig. 12. Latin America 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market
Fig. 13. Middle East And Africa 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Market
Fig. 14. Market Share Of 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Companies
Fig. 15. Recent Developments In 1,2,4-Trimethylbenezene Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.